Friday, October 3, 2008

Copyright ! Do the meadia persons follow?

Today(3rd October,2008),I watched a television drama "Interview" witten by Anisul Haque & directed by Faruqi Mostafa Sarwar. I dont have any comments about the story or quality of the direction or other technical side but what astonished me is a music track composed by "PinkFloyd",
used in this drama.
If the maker got the permission to use this track in a proper way then I have nothing to say, on the otherhand without doing so is a clear violation of copyright & royality rules.
Now a days  in our country we raises, our native singer should get their proper royality& obviously this is their their right to get this.
But we dont pay respect others or practise of doing so,specially those who involve in media then it is very unfortunate,  I must say.

No comments:

অযোগ্যতার প্রাধান্য এবং যোগ্যতার সংকট

⚖️   কখনো কখনো একটি সমাজের সবচেয়ে বেদনাদায়ক দৃশ্য ব্যর্থ মানুষের নয়—যোগ্য মানুষের নীরব হয়ে যাওয়া। কারণ ব্যর্থতা মানুষকে সবসময় ভেঙে দেয...